Who we are
Our website address is: https://hanleyschemist.ie
- What data do we collect?
- How do we use your data?
- How will we use your date?
- How do we store your data?
- What is your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Michael Hanley Chemist Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal Identification information (name, email address, phone number) and your personal preferences whilst browsing this website.
How do we collect your data?
You provide Michael Hanley Chemists Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process that data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products and services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Michael Hanley Chemists Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on products and services that we are currently offering
When Michael Hanley Chemists Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Michael Hanley Chemists Ltd securely stores your data at our online shop.
We will keep your data for as long as it is needed to process your order and any further orders. Your data can be deleted at your request.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services that we think you may like. If you agreed to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time and we will no longer contact you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Michael Hanley Chemists Ltd would like to make you aware of all your Data Protection rights.
Everyone is entitled to the following rights
The right to access
The right of rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to object to processing
The right to data portability
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information on cookies visit allaboutcookies.org
What type of cookies do we use?
Michael Hanley Chemist Ltd use the following types of cookies on our website
- Functionality – cookies that recognize you and your preferences on our website
- Advertising – cookies that collect information about your visit to our website E.g. Information about your browser and links that you followed
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. This may affect the functionality of our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
20 Shannon street
Ph: 061 415409
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint you may contact the data protection commissioner. All information required to contact the data protection commissioner is available at